The 37th Annual Little Balkans Days Festival in Pittsburg, Kansas is scheduled for August 29 through September 4, 2022 Numerous activities will be available, including an Arts, Crafts & Food Show, the Folk Life Music Festival, and numerous PASSPORT events.
The carnival has returned to Little Balkans! $15 for 4-hour wristband sessions. Sessions at Lincoln Park:
- Thursday, September 1, 6p-10p
- Friday, September 2, 6p-10p
- Saturday, September 3, 1p-5p
- Saturday, September 3, 6p-10p
- Sunday, September 4, 1p-5p
- Sunday, September 4, 6p-10p
Vouchers can be purchased at Ron’s Supermarket, Pittsburg Area Chamber or Meyer Law Firm, LLC, online or by calling 620-231-1000 or 620-404-5111.
A $5 donation is all that is needed to get a PASSPORT. Attend at least four PASSPORT events and be entered to win $500 or $100 Chamber Bucks. PASSPORTS are available at these locations:
- Celebrations by Lori (1015 N Broadway)
- Crawford County Historical Museum (20th and US-69)
- Kansas Teachers Community Credit Union (416 N Broadway)
- Pittsburg Area Chamber of Commerce (117 W 4th St)
- Ron’s Supermarket (310 E Centennial)
- Order online (shipping and handling included)
Buttons get you into a variety of special activities, including:
- Little Balkans Cooking School
- Embroidery 101 Class
- Drag the Gut Car Show
- Polka Dance & Chicken Dinner at Meadowbrook Mall
- Crawford County Historical Museum Events
- Free Play at Kansas Crossing Casino
- Quilt Show
- Mo-Kan All-Stars Concert
- Ozark Mountain Daredevils Concert
- Duke Mason Concert
- Stone Country Concert
Limited to 250 per ride at 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM and tickets can be purchased by phone 620-404-5111 or 620-231-1000 and can be purchased at the Pittsburg Area Chamber!
Check LittleBalkansFestival.com for full details of area businesses offering promotions or discounts during the 37th Little Balkans Days Festival. Be sure to follow the Little Balkans Days Festival on their Facebook Page.
# # #