News release from Friends of Crawford State Park
After a year off due to the pandemic, Friday Music on the Lake returns to Crawford State Park near Farlington, Kansas. The state park is 10 miles north of Girard on KS-7.
Music is from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Lake View Café patio on the northwest end of Crawford Lake (“Farlington Lake”) and is hosted by Friends of Crawford State Park. Musicians play for tips only. Some seating is available but bringing your own lawn chair is recommended. Food and drink are available in the café. Please practice physical distancing as much as possible for safety to all.
- May 14 Stone Country (Dan Duling, Shane Lynette and more);
- May 21 Jeff Simpson;
- May 28 Johnny Joe Zibert Polka and George Barberich;
- June 4 Double Trouble (Larry Davenport and Mark Ward);
- June 11 Jeff Culver;
- June 18 Allen Ross;
- June 25 Todd East;
- July 2 The Barnstormers (B.J. Pruitt and company);
- July 9 J3 Band (Jon Bartlow, Jamie Ortolani, John Gobetz);
- July 16 Kent Dorsey;
- July 23 D3 Band (Dan Duling, Rick Duling, John Duling);
- July 30 Johnny Joe Zibert and George Barberich;
- August 6 B.J. Pruitt;
- August 13 Double Trouble (Larry Davenport and Mark Ward);
- August 20 Todd East;
- August 27 John Duling and friends;
- September 3 Karaoke with DJ Curtis Benelli;
- September 10 Jeff Simpson;
- September 17 Allen Ross; and,
- September 24 All Aboard Jam (various performers invited for a jam session).
For updates, find the Facebook Page “Friends of Crawford State Park”.
# # #