- This event has passed.
Trunk or Treatment at Meadowbrook Mall
October 29 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm CDT
Crawford County Mental Health Center is excited to announce that we will be bringing back “Trunk-Or-Treatment” this October! You are invited to participate as a Vender at our 4th Annual Mental Health Awareness Day, where we will raise awareness for mental health and put our community in touch with the health and wellness resources available in our area. In 2019, before COVID-19, we had over 50 venders and 300 participants. Here are some quick details:
· Location – Meadowbrook Mall, 202 E Centennial, Pittsburg KS from 11am-1pm
· Date – Saturday, October 29th, 2022
· Theme – TRUNK OR TREATment. (Prizes for best decorated table!)
· Cost – FREE! Just bring candy for your booth for the trick or treaters.
· Sponsorship spots available
If you would like to sign-up as a vendor or become a sponsor please find the attached forms, or contact David Bradbury, firstname.lastname@example.org , 620-231-5130. To register online: 2022 Trunk-Or-Treatment Vendor Registration (google.com)
We hope to see you all at this year’s Trunk-Or-Treatment!
When:Saturday, October 29, 2022 11:00 AM thru 01:00 PM
Where:Meadowbrook Mall, 202 E Centennial, Pittsburg KS